Source: modrophenia (silver bootleg CD) > wave > EAC > flac (6) > trader's little helper
Tracklist
1. Girls & Boys
2. Parklife
3. Bank Holiday
4. London Loves
5. Chemical World
6. Advert
7. Jubilee 8. Popscene
9. Girls & Boys
10. For Tomorrow
11. Sunday Sunday
12. Parklife
13. Jubilee
14. For Tomorrow
Tracks 1-7 live on Butt Naked, May 1994
Track 8 live on The Word, Dec 1991
Track 9 live on The Word, Feb 1994
Track 10 live on The Beat, 1993
Tracks 11-14 acoustic live
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5b4fdb
or
http://lix.in/-647797
http://lix.in/-65fe38
http://lix.in/-6784d9
http://lix.in/-690b7a
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-616a5f
or
http://lix.in/-6784e3
http://lix.in/-690b84
http://lix.in/-5b4fe5
http://lix.in/-5cd686
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Finally, a little Blur. This is pretty common, but nice to see it nonetheless!
Thanks - this is great. Only the 2nd live recording I've heard of them. Shame on me. More Blur, please!
Pretty cool! Thanks!
JR, I've got over 200 Blur live shows...I'll try to upload some when I've got the chance...
If you're interested in live Blur, check out my blog:
www.blurliveaudioarchiveproject.blogspot.com
Post a Comment