Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scorpions: Cologne 1988 (VG- Aud) FLAC

scorpions cologne 1988 front
Cologne, Germany, Sporthalle December 11th, 1988
Master - Audience recording from my old TDK-Sa C-90 Tapes
Artwork is included
OU: This concert I taped with my SONY Professional D6 walkman and an extra microphone (I can't remember what microphone it was).
I recorded it from a seat in a block on the left side about 10 meters from the stage. The sound quality is excellent-. I had a problem during one song on the second disc, suddenly the sound got really silent, but it still sounds good. A few minutes later it gots back loud. Don't ask me what happened during taping it.
Sorry, I do not have a setlist for that concert. Perhaps someone can help me out with it. Then I will seed the back cover again. Thanks!

My note: Taper overly excited about the quality of his work. It is nowhere near Ex-

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-541081
or
http://lix.in/-5ebee8
http://lix.in/-604589
http://lix.in/-61cc2a
http://lix.in/-54108b
http://lix.in/-55972c
http://lix.in/-571dcd
http://lix.in/-58a46e


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-541063

or
http://lix.in/-5ebeca
http://lix.in/-60456b
http://lix.in/-61cc0c
http://lix.in/-54106d
http://lix.in/-55970e
http://lix.in/-571daf
http://lix.in/-58a450


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds pretty good. Maybe I've listened to too many concerts in different states of quality.

QualityBootZ said...

Oh, I agree that it is not bad at all but excellent was the wrong word to describe it.
Glad that you enjoy it! (Really)

Anonymous said...

Setlist :
01 Intro Savage Amusement Tour
02 Intro suite & We let it rock, you let it roll
03 Blackout
04 Big city nights
05 Rhythm of love
06 Every minute every day
07 Bad boys running wild
08 Media overkill
09 Make it real
10 Coast to coast
11 Holiday
12 Still loving you
13 Don't stop at the top
14 Can't live without you
15 Coming home
16 The zoo
17 Rock you like a hurricane
18 No one like you
19 Encore
20 Dynamite
21 Dynamite (end)
Thank's for this concert. JLScorps

Anonymous said...

Du hast wirklich eine SUPER Seite.
Danke für viele Downloads!!