Friday, October 16, 2009

Rocksy Music: London 1979 (BBC FM) FLAC

intentional misspell
roxyanthology1
Dim The Lights
FM broadcast BBC Radio One In Concert from the final show of the Manifesto tour
Hammersmith Odeon
London, England
May 18, 1979

Silver>TDK SA-X 60 cassette>JVC TD-WD110> Soundblaster Live!>Audacity> CD Wave Editor>Trader's Little Helper> QualityBootz

1 Manifesto
2 Trash
3 Out Of The Blue
4 Still Falls The Rain
5 Mother Of Pearl
6 Ain't That So
7 Angel Eyes
8 In Every Dream Home A Heartache
9 Casanova
10 Love Is The Drug
11 Virginia Plain
12 Editions Of You

Randy's Notes: This is a copy of a disc a friend bought at the monthly swap meet. There is no cover art, but I did make a note that it was released on Turtle Records and the title is "Dim The Lights." I don't think it is a complete show because it fits on a 60 minute cassette, but it is most of it. I found the precise date and broadcast source online. The sound is fantastic.


links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5a8cc0
or
http://lix.in/-622de5
http://lix.in/-63b486
http://lix.in/-55f8e7
http://lix.in/-577f88


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-63b490
or
http://lix.in/-5d9a0c
http://lix.in/-5f20ad
http://lix.in/-60a74e
http://lix.in/-622def


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Prefabfan said...

I don't know this show but they did "Dance Away" as part of the set during this tour, and closed with MOP\VP\DTS\BEB.

Randy said...

Its obviously not the complete show, but what there is sounds excellent.

Wedge said...

ive had a single LP version of this for years. if this sounds half as good as that does, should be incredible. many thanks!!!

WOZZ said...

Such a shame that a great band had been almost entirely 'ferryized' by this point...... When I first saw them in '73 they were magnificant!

Anonymous said...

Recorded and Broadcast by BBC In Concert

Mega_Bowie_Fan said...

Thanks Dave!

Anonymous said...

Could this one be re-upped? Thanks in advance.