Musikhalle
10th March 1970
'Lili Marleen' Tarantura2000 (4CD set)
Silvers > WAV (EAC) > Flac (Flac frontend)
CD 1 (48:04): We’re Gonna Groove; I Can’t Quit You; Dazed and Confused; Heartbreaker; and White Summer/Black Mountain Side
CD 2 (1:07:18): Since I’ve Been Loving You; Organ Solo/Thank You; What is and What Should Never Be; Moby Dick; How Many More Times; and Whole Lotta Love
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: 1970-03-11
Location: Musikhalle, Hamburg, Germany
Label: Tarantura2000
Release title: "Lili Marleen;" full release includes the show from the previous night on discs 1 and 2. The concert presented here is from discs 3 and 4.
Lineage: Silvers > WAV (EAC) > FLAC
Quality: Good
Disc 3 (52:36):
1. Opening
2. We’re Gonna Groove
3. I Can’t Quit You Baby
4. Dazed and Confused
5. Heartbreaker
6. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
Disc 4 (1:05:12):
1. Since I’ve Been Loving You;
2. Organ Solo/Thank You
3. Moby Dick
4. How Many More Times
5. Whole Lotta Love (end cut)
Summary 94,45% CDDA
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-626298
or
http://lix.in/-593ae6
http://lix.in/-5ac187
http://lix.in/-5c4828
http://lix.in/-5dcec9
http://lix.in/-5f556a
http://lix.in/-60dc0b
http://lix.in/-6262ac
http://lix.in/-54a70d
http://lix.in/-562dae
http://lix.in/-57b44f
http://lix.in/-593af0
http://lix.in/-5ac191
http://lix.in/-5c4832
http://lix.in/-5dced3
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-593afa
or
http://lix.in/-6262ca
http://lix.in/-54a72b
http://lix.in/-562dcc
http://lix.in/-57b46d
http://lix.in/-593b0e
http://lix.in/-5ac1af
http://lix.in/-5c4850
http://lix.in/-5dcef1
http://lix.in/-5f5592
http://lix.in/-60dc33
http://lix.in/-6262d4
http://lix.in/-54a735
http://lix.in/-562dd6
http://lix.in/-57b477
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
although NOT yet listened to yet,this is a MMAAJJOORR!!! post by you,& much appreciated.
Of your 100+_ Led Zep posts,this is only the 2nd or 3rd,& the 1st in a very long time (I think the great Listen To This Eddie was the last) from the very hard-2-find listing's of the Baker's Dozen best Led Zep Cds....& this particular one made innumerable BEST release lists,so again,thank you very much!
ericjmz
I retarct my own commentary:
Despite all the hype...all the best-of-the-year lists,this is very bit the ONLY "Quality: Good" sound quality QB notes it to be.
Sighhhhh....if only...
ericjmz
Post a Comment