*Possibly soundboard
Recorded at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, on June 25, 1991
Big Music BG 068/69
Disc 1\01 Don t Want You No More - It's Not My Cross To Bear
Disc 1\02 Statesboro Blues
Disc 1\03 Blue Sky
Disc 1\04 Low Down Dirty Mean
Disc 1\05 End Of The Line
Disc 1\06 Loaded Dice
Disc 1\07 Southbound
Disc 1\08 Jessica
Disc 1\09 Good Clean Fun
Disc 2\01 Gambler s Roll
Disc 2\02 In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
Disc 2\03 One Way Out
Disc 2\04 Kind Of Bird (listed on art as Thunderbird)
Disc 2\05 Whipping Post
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-61fbee
or
http://lix.in/-6382ad
http://lix.in/-65094e
http://lix.in/-574daf
http://lix.in/-58d450
http://lix.in/-5a5af1
http://lix.in/-5be192
http://lix.in/-5d6833
http://lix.in/-5eeed4
http://lix.in/-607575
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6382a3
or
http://lix.in/-61fbf8
http://lix.in/-638299
http://lix.in/-65093a
http://lix.in/-574d9b
http://lix.in/-58d43c
http://lix.in/-5a5add
http://lix.in/-5be17e
http://lix.in/-5d681f
http://lix.in/-5eeec0
Comments welcome.
13 comments:
Thanks Dave, I love The Allman Bros. Band. More Allman shows please and thanks for all the daily surprises!
Thanks for all the great boots you post. I have this one with a different artwork but exactly the same tracklist. If the information on it is correct the details are:
Recorded at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, on June 25, 1991
Cheers
That is correct Kim. I gave that info to Dave in an email as opposed to a Notepad file. He must've misplaced it or forgotten.
I know people have been asking for more ABB, this is the only show I had, but the sound is incredible. Enjoy it in good health folks!
Thanks Dave!!!
Looking for the Allman brothers around 1977 -- to -- 1980.
Thanks Again
Musgrave - Chicago
Seeking more Allman's with God and The Son Of God (Warren and Derek)... if Clapton ever was God then Warren is the new Guitar God... sorry if I offended any Christians... I refer to Guitar Gods not The Real Deal.
Thank you Dave! We all need more Allman here!
Hey Dave... I have MANY, MANY Allman Brothers shows that I would like to get to you so you can put them on your site and "bulk" up your ABB category :o)
Let me know how to get the files to you
Thanks
-TD
Nice to see this posted, as today (Thursday 10.29)is the anniversary of Duane "Skydog" Allman's passing. God rest ye, Brother Duane, you are sorely missed, for sure...
.H*P*D.
Need more!!!i repeat more...
THank YOU!!
Many thanks for another tremendous post. It was the Brothers that brought my wife and I together over 8 years ago. Since today is her birthday, it will make a great surprise. I will certainly echo the other commenters here:
"please sir, may we have some more...?"
Peace and blessings.
Just discovered this gem.... good lord, the version of "Blue Sky" here is worth more than the download alone. A MONSTER of a rendition!
thanks!
Post a Comment