Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pink Floyd: Falkoner Teatret September 25, 1971 (VOL.I & II) (FLAC)

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Catalog: LL CD 9102, LL CD 9103 LIFE LIVE
Cover: VOL.I: Front: Falkoner Teatret entry (seems to be faked) VOL.II: Front: The famous statue in Kopenhagen Inside: Black & White reproductions of well known photos
Sources: 25 Sep 1971, Falkoner Teatret (Denmark)
VG+ (Differs between VG and Ex-)
Echoes has an unusual abrupt ending (not a tape cut, but a musical ending). I have never heard it on any other record.
Tracks:
Disc 1:
1. Careful With That Axe, Eugene
2. Fat Old Sun
3. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
4. Cymbaline
Disc 2:
1. Echoes
2. A Saucerful Of Secrets
3. Pink Blues (Part I)

Band:
Roger Waters*
David Gilmour*
Rick Wright*
Nick Mason*

[B]File-Sizes: 5X95.78 Mb+41.60 Mb
Uploaded: 10/22/2007
FLAC[/B]
[CODE]http://www.rapidbolt.com/downloads/15741071460928231007
http://www.rapidbolt.com/downloads/4678834920928231007
http://www.rapidbolt.com/downloads/16866375220928231007
http://www.rapidbolt.com/downloads/4306824030928231007
http://www.rapidbolt.com/downloads/11020401350928231007
http://www.rapidbolt.com/downloads/13100230510928231007[/CODE]
or
text file document (password = 2.0)
[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/64611625/New_Text_Document__2_.rar.html[/CODE]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one has expired.

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS